Saturday, July 31, 2010

Itachi Uchiha Lemon Oneshot for tativideostar


Name:Tatiana Aoi
Age:17
Chakra Element:Fire and wind
Village:Formerly Leaf
Rank:Missing nin
Personality:Funny at times,emo at times,silly at times(only when she is in a good mood),can be abusive
Who Do You Want the One shot About?Itachi Uchiha
Facts:(Anything else):she has a short temper(Like Tusnade),and Orochimaru gave her a curse mark
Lemon?Yes

I was tied up with with Itachi,Deidara,and Konan in Konoha with Sakura,Ino,Sasuke,and Kiba,they somehow captured us all and are forcing us to do something then they'll let us go
"What the hell do you want us to do?!And make it fast!!"I snapped at Sakura
"You just have to play a simple game of 7 minutes in heaven with us that's it"Sakura said
"Why should we play such a stupid childish game with kids like you?"I spat
"Because,if you don't,we'll reveal you to Konoha and you'll be murdered."Sakura said slyly
"Hmph,fine"I mumbled
"Whatever"The others said
"Why do you want to play this anyways?"I asked
"Because,I want Itachi,Ino wants Deidara,Sasuke wants you,and Kiba wants Konan.Simple as that"Sakura said
'Like hell am I going in that closet with that loser'I thought
"But of course,we'll still stay to traditions of the game and let youdraw"Ino said
"You draw first Tatiana/Aoi(Sorry,I don't know which was your first and which was your sur name)"Sasuke said while shoving a hat infront of me
Since I was tied up,I had to dig my head in there and fish a paper out with my teeth.
When I spit it onto the floor,it read 'Itachi'
I looked over and saw him smirk.
"Hmph"I said while they untied me and shoved me into the closet.
Sakua was glring daggars at me while Sasuke was glaring katanas at Itachi
"You got 7 minutes!!!!"Sasuke and Sakura both yelled
I sat against the door boredly.
"Aoi/Tatiana-Chan"I heard Itachi's voice
I turned my head and my lips ended up on Itachi's
Idon't know why but I liked and and started kissing him and he kissed back
His tongue bit my lip asking for entrance but I wanted to see how far he'd go so I kept them sealed
I heard him grumble a bit before I felt a hand reaching up my thigh and make it's way to my butt.He squeezed it and I gasped.He took the advantage of my mouth opened and slipped his tongue in
"That...was...dirty"I said in between his tongue
"I was gonna do worse if that didn't work"Itachi said and I could feel him smirk into the kiss
He ripped my shirt off leaving me in my bra and unhooked that as well.
I blushed brighter than a tomato
"Itachi,we only have 3 minutes left"I said
"Then we'll extend it to 3 days"
"Wh-"Then I met his mangekyo sharingan and we entered the Tsukiyomi except instead of chained to a wall,I was on a bed with Itachi on top of me
"Now we have 3 days to do whatever we want"Itachi said
My shirt and bra were still gone so Itachi started to suck on one of my breasts while massaging the other one.
I moaned
"Itachi,I can't wait,I need you NOW!!"I yelled
"Very well then"He murmmered
Itachi ripped off his pants and boxers and ripped off my pants/skirt and panties.
Itachi stuck one finger in me and I let out a whimper,then he stuck another,this time i screamed,then he stuck in 2 more.I moaned so loud and cummed
"I-Itachi!!!!"I yelled.Almost his whole hand was in my freakin vagina
He took his fingers out then licked them
"You taste great Tatiana-Aoi"Itachi said while smirking

I'm not gonna write anymore,let's just say that you and Itachi did IT over and over until the 3 days were up

When I woke up from the Tsukiyomi,I was in Itachi's arms sitting in between his legs
I sighed.
"It's too bad that it wasn't real"I said
"Eventually it will be,but for now,no."Itachi replied
"I love you Itachi"I said
"I love you too Tatiana/Aoi"Itachi said back
The closet door opened
"Thank goodness,they don't look lik they did anything"Sasuke and Sakura said in unison
'They don't know how wrong they are'I thought
I walked out of the closet and sat next to Itachi


There's your oneshot,hope you liked it.Please comment/message/rate.

1 comment: