Sunday, July 18, 2010

Umehito Nekozawa Lemon Oneshot for piegirl120 on Quizilla





Name: yuuna(gentle),haruka (spring flower)
Age:17
Class:same as tamaki (i actually have no ideo what class he's in:P)
Personality: a very shy but loving girl, cares for everyone.pretty much a girl noone could hate XD
Looks:(Link or description)http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7967083464/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/07/12/neko.jpg
Rich or Normaler(AKA,Commener):NORMALERRRlol
Who Do You Want the Oneshot About?pretty much whatever you want as long as its a happy romantic funny story about my character and nekozawa (ima fangirl loooool)
Facts:(Anything else)she is usually drawing in her sketch pad whereever she is. and she has a beautiful voice but she's too shy to sing for people
Lemon?.....yes XD

I was in the Host Club with my favorites Hikaru and Kaoru.
Kaoru spilled some tea on his finger
“Ow”Kaoru said
“Kaoru,be more careful,I worry about you”Hikaru said.Then Hikaru took Kaoru’s finger and put it in his mouth and started sucking on it.
“Ahhhh!!!”All the girls squeled.
“Psssp”I heard,I looked around looking for who did that until my eyes landed on a door.
‘Isn’t that the Black Magic Club’s door?’I thought
“pssp”I heard again.”Over here.”
I looked where I heard the voice which was behind the door to the Black Magic Club.A guy with a cloak was peeking out from the door with a cat puppet.
‘Is that,Nekozawa?’I thought while blushing a bit,I’ve always had a crush on him but there’s no way he likes me like that.
“Come here”He said
I shrugged.
“Excuse me please”I said while getting up.I walked over to the door.
“Why did you want me here?”I asked
“I-I need to get something off of my chest”Nekozawa said while blushing.
‘What is he trying to say?’I thought.
“Before I say,please,come in.”He said
I walked into the room.It was completely dark except very few small candle lit dimly.
“So,what did you need to tell me?”I asked
He didn’t respond,he pushed me on a nearby bed,pinned me down,and kissed me on the lips.
I kissed back immedietly.Then I took his cloak and took it off of him.
He started to take off my yellow dress but it wouldn’t come off so he just ripped it off leaving me in my bra and underwear.I blushed a bit.
He swept his tongue over my mouth asking for entrance which I granted.
His tonuge roamed my mouth memorizing every millimeter.
Nekozawa moved down to my neck and started leaving butterfly kisses down it.
I m*aned when he found my soft spot and he stopped there sucking and licking it.
When he moved,a hickey was visible there.
Nekozawa stared at my chest a bit
“You want these?”I said while smirking and pointing to my breasts.He just nodded
“They’re all yours.”I said
Nekozawa didn’t waste any time,he immdietly unhooked my bra and put his mouth to one of my n*pples and started sucking on it hungrily and with love while massaging the other breast.Then he switched.I could feel myself wet
I ripped off his shirt and pants leaving him in just boxers.I kissed his stomach a bit then moved down to his boxers.
“You want these off?”Nekozawa asked.
I nodded eagerly
“Ok then”He said,then he took off his boxers and I could see his big bulge.
I moved back up to his face.
Nekozawa stuck 1 finger in my clit,then a 2nd one,then a 3rd one.I m*aned again.He then took his fingers out and sucked on them
“You taste good,really good Yuuna-Chan”Nekozawa said.He then looked down
“Are you sure you want this?”Nekozawa asked sheepishly.
“Yeah”I responded
“Ok then”
Nekozawa positioned himself so he could go straight in.When his manhood hit my womenhood,it started hurting a lot.
Nekozawa started entering me
“Agghh!!God!!Yuuna!!!You’re tight!!!”Nekozawa screamed/yelled.
Nekozawa started pumping in and out of me until finally,he released his seed into me.
He exited me and laid down next to me
Nekozawa was gasping and so was I
“I-I love you Yuuna-Chan”Nekozawa said while breathing heavily
“I love you too Umehito-Kun”I said back.


There’s the lemon oneshot.Hope you liked it,please rate

1 comment: